INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
1.- DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer/Smartphone/Tablet (equipment) when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation or browsing habits made from that equipment. Depending on the information it contains and the way the equipment is used, the user may be recognized. To learn more about cookies, “ELENA MORALES VERDE” invites you to access the following link: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_%28inform%C3%A1tica%29.
2.- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES IT USE? http://www.elenamorales.es
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
2.1 About the types of cookies, there are five main groups:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use of the website.
- Social Cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits coming from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
3.- DISABLING, REVOKING OR DELETING COOKIES
The user may, at any time, allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options, if you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
- Browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera, from http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
- Opt-out systems specific to the cookie in question (these systems may require a “reject” cookie to be installed on your computer in order for your choice to deactivate to work);
- Other third-party tools, available online, allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (e.g. Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
4.- COOKIES USED
“ELENA MORALES VERDE” uses the following cookies on this website, which are detailed below:
- utma: Used to count how many times a user visits the site. Expires after 2 years.
- utmz: It is used to know how a user has arrived to the web. Expires after 6 months
- utmc: It is used to calculate the time the user has been on the web for statistical purposes. It expires at the end of the session.
- SESS*: Used to store the PHP session id, where * is a long alphanumeric value. It expires when the browser is closed.
- The session identifier cookie in case of using the mail form, to be able to use the anti-spam verification code of the form, with name PHPSESSID and variable content depending on the session identifier of the browser.
- The Domain Cookie http://www.elenamorales.es through which the web will be redirected to its final hosting, which does not load any other cookie.
- And the cookies that both Google and Facebook load when using their plugins.