Konoh Beach Towel
100% organic cotton for the best quality in an incredibly soft and sustainable towel.
- Machine washable (cold wash recommended – max 30/40°)
- Please take special care with sharp-edged surfaces, rocks or objects such as watches, jewellery, etc. They can get caught in the curl and pull the thread. If this happens, cut them with scissors from the base.
- Air dry. A tumble dryer can be used. Can be ironed at low – medium temperature.
- Do not use bleach to avoid damaging the colours. Do not dry clean.
- Insert the Tucca forceps manually and carefully. After use, we recommend cleaning them to remove sand.
Returns and exchanges are possible on all products in the store within 14 days of purchase.
Payment by card
Payment deferral system with Klarna.
To ensure a correct purchase, in case of doubts, we will contact you.
All woven, unprinted, to provide a better feel, dryness and to preserve colours at all times. Back side with full terry and top side finished in velour (shaved terry), giving a very soft and light texture.
4 Tucca pins are included to fix your beach towel to the sand and to connect it to other Tuccas.
It has a hidden waterproof pocket in the top corner (next to the head) to keep your Tucca tweezers, mobile phone or other items safe from moisture and direct sunlight. Zip fastener.
Designed in Spain and made in the north of Portugal.
Measurements: 180 x 100 cm.